Google+

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Charlie Chauhan and Ayaz Ahmed in Gumrah



Charlie Chauhan and Ayaz Ahmed
The upcoming episode of Channel V’s Gumrah-The End of Innocence will touch a very sensitive issue of cyber crime that prevails in the society and many a times leads to unexpected mishaps. The episodic is titled Cyber Crime and to do justice to the plot, makers (Balaji Telefilms and Lost Boy Productions) have roped in Charlie Chauhan and Ayaz Ahmed to play important characters.
Ayaz Ahmed, who was last seen in SAB TV’s I Luv My India, will now essay a negative role in the episodic, while Charlie Chauhan, who had been a part of MTV Roadies, will now debut on the small screen as a lead.
When contacted, Ayaz confirmed, “It was an amazing experience working for Gumrah. I would like to thank the production team which gave me the liberty to act and improvise in the episode. I will be essaying a negative role in any television show for the first time.”

No comments: