Google+

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Diyali Chauhan : MTV Roadie



Diyali Chauhan


A student of journalism and mass communication with a huge passion for traveling, she believes she has her life all sorted. It has been her childhood dream to be on Roadies and will do anything to win.

What is your mantra for success- performance or politics?
Performance. But I believe a blend of both is required for success. If I have to choose one then it will be performance.

One thing that you're the best at...
Making friends. I have no special talent like singing and dancing.

Have you ever flirted on the internet? How.
Yes, I have flirted but with past boyfriends only. I have flirted on facebook and yahoo chat.

Would you be a part of a slutwalk/ besharmi mocha? why/ why not?
Definitely yes. I would love to participate because this is one cause in which I believe in. Men especially Indian think that women who wear short clothes are sluts. I want to change their thinking.. even women in India have the same mindset. I want to change that.

What is the most adventurous thing you have done?
Climbed on Active volcano with my father !

Is tha jan lokpal bill a boon or a curse?
Jan lokpal bill is a boon for the masses and a curse for the corrupt.

Do people audition for reality shows only because they want to get famous?
Yes people audition for reality shows to get famous, but some people audition because they need a platform to prove their talent.

Tell us why you should NOT be selected?
I should be selected! But if I have to give one reason then it will be because I have gone to abroad thrice and all three times I have had an incident with the police. This time if I go to abroad who knows again I might get into trouble with the police.

Diyali Chauhan

Diyali Chauhan

Diyali Chauhan

Diyali Chauhan

Diyali Chauhan

Diyali Chauhan


1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is really beautiful.
can you give me her email id?