Google+

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hitesh Chauhan - Lux Perfect Bride Contestant



Hitesh Chauhan

Date of Birth and Age:Nov 24th, 1983; 25 yrs

Qualification:BALLB from Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune

Profession:Practicing criminal Lawyer

Family:Nuclear Family consisting of father, mother and sister (married stays in London).

Caste:Rajput Chauhan

City:Chandigarh
What are your expectations from a Life Partner?
She should not be too overfriendly with her friends; should be loving, adjusting, smart, strong, beautiful, caring, has to be fair, and must respect my parents. I would prefer a tall girl.

What is your definition of a perfect bride?
 Someone who is understanding, has self respect and is eligible as my perfect match.

How are you preparing for the show?
 I am getting mentally prepared to test the girl I might like.

What qualities are you looking for in your partner?
 Intelligence, loving and happy nature, someone who respects my family and of course stylish and beautiful.

What made you choose this medium to find your bride?
Here I will get to see both the dark and brighter sides to her nature as it will be a trying time.

What if there is a conflict between your choice and your mother's choice?
>I will surely be able to convince her if ever such a situation arises.

What according to you is the mantra for a perfect match?
It all starts with love and ends with love, and every other emotion of anger, adjustment issues are all too small and can be dealt with.

Which celebrity couple do you admire the most?
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri

No comments: