Google+

Thursday, January 31, 2013

50 Text Messages to Send your Ex to Get Back Together




Today text messaging is an indispensable communication option – it not only enables people to stay in touch through short messages but have even emerged as a trendy way of conveying one’s feelings. While there are text messages galore to wish a loved one good morning or good night, here are some that you can send to your ex that are sure to convince him/her to get back together.

  1. If I could undo what happened, I would, but since I can’t, I’ll say sorry. Come back to me sweetheart.
     
  2. Missing you so much, it breaks my heart. Let’s get back together
     
  3. Our future hangs on this note of apology! Accept it and give us a chance.
     
  4. I may have been wrong but if I don’t do this, I’ll never be right. I apologize. So far from my eyes, so close here in my heart – yes, that’ you.
  5. You know that you’re pretty; you know that you’re smart; you know you’re intelligent but do you know that I am still in love with your?
     
  6. Being away from you is the hardest thing I have done – can we get back together?
     
  7. Let’s put things back as they were! I am sorry and I can’t live without you.
     
  8. I would wait till the end of time to be with you.
     
  9. After a breakup, one should forgive and forget. But unless you forgive, I can’t forget!
     
  10. My world is a better place because of you. Don’t walk away.
     
  11. Can’t get you out of my head.
     
  12. If you won’t hold me, I’ll cry, if you won’t be with me, I may not survive and if you don’t come back, I’ll surely die.
     
  13. You are the beat in my heart, the music in my laughter, the tears in my eyes.
    You are my whole world – don’t leave.
     
  14. Always on my mind and in my heart. Yep, that’s you.
     
  15. Saying sorry is the first step to restoring a broken relationship. Now that I’ve said it, will you accept it?
     
  16. Even though we are apart, my love for you will never abate.
     
  17. If I could take back my words I would, but since I can’t – here is a new set: I am sorry!
     
  18. The sun rises and sets every day but my world has stopped.
    It will move only when you come back to me again.
     
  19. I may not be the best but I love you better than the rest. Let’s make up and be together again.
     
  20. I think of you before I fall asleep and then again as soon as I wake up.
    You see, you’re never out of my thoughts.
     
  21. Let’s get our life back on track again. Take my apology and make it happen.
     
  22. I do not get to see you as often as I like,
    I do not get to hold you all through the night.
    But deep in my heart this much I know,
    You’re the one for me and I’ll never let you go.
     
  23. You are my pole star. But when the light of your love is dimmed, I lose my way. Please be mine again.
     
  24. As I walked out of my house today, I realized that I was missing something. And that something was you.
     
  25. It takes a strong heart to love.
    It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt…Like mine.
     
  26. Sweetheart, I was born the day I met U….
    And died the day U left me…
     
  27. If I were given a dollar for every time you came into my thoughts, I’d still have only one 'cause even after you left men, your thoughts never did, my love.
     
  28. I loved you once, you loved me not,
    I loved you twice, but then I thought,
    You don’t love me, and never will,
    But even so, I love you still!!!
     
  29. When once we were together or now when we are apart,
    You were always first in my thoughts, you are still the first in my heart.
     
  30. Sometimes I wish I had never met you
    because then I could go to sleep at night
    not knowing there was someone like you out there.
     
  31. I wish that you were here or that I was there.
    I wish that we were together anywhere.
     
  32. Forgetting you is hard to do
    Forgetting me is up to you
    Forget me not, forget me never
    Forget this message but not the sender.
     
  33. I never felt true love until I was with you,
    and I never felt true sadness until you left me. Come back dearest.
     
  34. Apologies r in order
    4 ruining ur day
    4 making u feel bad
    4 always being late
    4 not showing up
    4 not giving enough compliments
    4 trying too hard or
    4 not trying hard enough
    4 taking u 4granted
    I hope I can make up
    4 my shortcomings.
    I love u.
     
  35. Let’s make amends, let’s talk
    Let’s find a way to connect together again.
     
  36. Here is always room 4 forgiveness
    find it in your heart and give us a chance.
     
  37. Am sorry -U know I am
    We need 2 talk & clear the air
    Hear me out -that's all I ask.
    Please reply.
     
  38. There's a song on my mind
    keep humming' it all day
    and it’s all about U
    I miss U so much. Can we get back together?
     
  39. If I know what love is, it is because of you – please come back to me
     
  40. I swore to myself it wouldn't happen again. I vowed to myself that this was the end. The end of this longing, this yearning so strong... I said I was over you, but oh I was so wrong.
     
  41. I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.
     
  42. Love is when two people who care for each other get confused. Now that we know what happened, can we be together again?
     
  43. Sticks and stones are hard on bones
    Aimed with angry art,
    Words can sting like anything
    But silence breaks the heart. Please reply.
     
  44. Love makes life so confusing, but would you want to live without it? Let’s get back together again.
     
  45. I still think about you. I still think about us. I won't give up, or give in. I will go on, until the end.
     
  46. Do you remember when we walked hand in hand, do you think we could ever feel that way again?
     
  47. How am I supposed to move on when every time I see you, I fall that much harder?
     
  48. I keep telling myself that I'm done trying so hard to get you back, but really I know that I’ll never stop because, I love you too much to give up.
     
  49. I'd be lying if I told you losing you was something I could handle. Can you come back to me please?
     
  50. We all have that one person we would take back in a second, no matter how much they hurt us in the past. And for me, my love, that’s you.

No comments: